Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Srikar Potluri !!!



Well friends,
This is my nephew Srikar. This is his 9th month Birthday picture. We are celebrating his birthday every month on 20th. Well its his birthday but we enjoy the cake :)...

Celebrating birthday every month for the first year is like a new tradition now a days I guess.. and its always nice to have new traditions, if you are getting a nice big piece of cake every month.. :).. ofcourse choice of ur flavor...

This month I was the one who made him cut the cake and ofcourse pick the flavor I wanted... :P..

Well Srikar..
HAPPY 9th Month BIRTHDAY...

7 comments:

  1. You didn't mention the cake you choose? I think Srikar liked the Tranformers truck(optimus prime)better than the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Mixed fruit cake... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srikar rocks...:P.
    I know you put the cream around Srikar's lips so that you can tell him when he grows up; see you too had your share of cake.. so doon blame me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rahul...
    No.. he only ate the cake.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very cute :)..wer is my share :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ jyotsna..
    No shipping outside USA.. :P

    ReplyDelete