Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Earn Cool & Free Stuff on Club Live !!!

Hi frnds..
Well here's an cool thing I wanted to share with you guys.. Microsoft's Live Search Club (http://club.live.com) is an fun website to earn free stuff by playing word games. The games are free and the prizes are free. It is definitely not a scam and no strings attached. All you guys have to do is register at club live and start playing.

I have already received two prizes a XBox 360 wireless controller and a Xbox 360 game in the mail from the Website. Not only do they have great stuff to win, but they are also quick on shipping the items. I received both items within four weeks of cashing out my tickets.

A player can earn a max of 1000 tickets per day. That may be a bummer for hard core players but for most players it won't matter. I have only reached the 1000 ticket per day 2 or 3 times. I usually average around 400 tickets per day. You guys can play during your coffee break, tea break, lunch break, etc., etc... Well I am aiming for a Zune which is not that far..

Have fun playing games.. and winning prizes...

2 comments:

  1. well i to will earn some..is it valid in india :P..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hemanth..

    I am not sure hemu if they ship it to india.. try to find out in the website. or u can give someone's address here.. they can send it to u or bring it when they come to india.. but don't don't be surprised if somethings are missing :P

    ReplyDelete