Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good Old Times !!!!!

Well today I was going through my old hard drive and somewhere in the middle I saw a video file by the name Goli Soda.. well 'goli' means marble in Telugu. I opened the file this was what was in there. So I thought of uploading it to the youtube and share with you guys. These were the good old time in Border Trail 218... well that was the apartment no. when i was in school. Ok for those who don't know what a goli soda is.. It is a soda especially from south India. It has a Marble in the middle like a lid to the bottel... keeps the pressure in.. Now we got a chance to get it in US.. So we thought to shoot a video.. well the person opening it is Venki and camera man is ofcourse me.. :)...
Check it out and leave ur comments.. well the third person's identity is unknown ... :D....




Well guys.. miss those good old times...

5 comments:

  1. i remember want u said in that beep.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Venki..
    No it wasn't me.. it was the 3rd person whose identity is unknown..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ venki..

    No man.. I am recording the video.. and u said to the 3rd guy that i am recording.. so its can't be me.. koncham vaadu.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. look @ venky anniyah... shouting like a kid... "golli" hahhah so funny....

    ReplyDelete