Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Trip to the WWE Monday Night RAW!!!!!

It was one of the things on my to-do list before I die. Yes, WWE (was WWF when I was a Kid) has always been a interesting entertainment for me and my brother from our childhood. As kids we always enjoyed watching it on TV and always wondered would it be possible for us to see this sport in real arena??

Well that day finally arrived on 9th dec when me and my brother went to the live WWE event in American Airline Center, Dallas. And I can just say it was awesome. Seeing all those superstars whom we used to watch on TV was just amazing.

The atmosphere was electrifying... So much crowd. The arena was packed. John Cena and the DX were the favorites. It was totally a different experience to see those guys in live. Though it is know that everything a fake and scripted but it was amazing to see people jumping from the top ropes, breaking tables, getting stunners.. It was just so awesome. Only thing I missed was the presence of Undertaker.

So now I can strike off "Watch WWE" from my to do list. :)...

2 comments:

  1. you and Rahul should be there in the ring.....:)
    You will beat up Rahul...haaa....

    ReplyDelete