Friday, June 25, 2010

The Top 10 - Places to go in Texas!!


Well guys,
Its been long since I have posted something on my blog. With life becoming busy and lot of things to do other than blogging :)... I could hardly find any time to update my blog frequently.

Anyway that said I will be regular to my blog from now on and try to post more frequently now onwards. I am starting 2 different trends in my blog. 1. The Top 10 and 2. 1000 places I went before I died.

Well since I have been in Texas for so long I wanted to start off with Texas. People say there are very less places to see in Texas but I differ.

Here are the Top 10 Places to see in Texas :

1. The Reunion Tower, Dallas :
The main attraction is the Globe like look and the revolving restaurant on the top which takes 53 minutes to complete one rotation.
2. Cowboys Stadium, Arlington : The new Cowboy's stadium in Arlington is a Must-See. Doesn't matter if you are a football fan or not.
3. State Capitol, Austin
:
The largest State Capitol in United States.
4. Sea World, San Antonio :
Shamu, the killer whale is the top attraction but the other attractions are very good too.
5. NASA Space Center, Houston :
The place where u can actually touch a rock from Moon.
6. Fort Worth Zoo, Fort Worth :
The best things I liked here was the Komodo, Silver-back and their Snakes collection.
7. Guadalupe Mountain National Park, West Texas :
Yet to visit.
8. Dinosaur Valley State Park, Glen Rose :
There are real dinosaur foot prints here in this state park.
9. Natural Bridge Caverns, New Braunfels :
Such an amazing caves with formations. Its just mind blowing.
10. Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Canyon :
Yet to visit.

There are lot more places to visit in Texas but these are the Top 10 that make my list. Do u have a list??

2 comments: