Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weird, Sad, Bad.


Well I was thinking what to write in the post. Nothing much to write so I decided to share some of the things I came across in news in the last few days that felt weird, made me feel bad and above all sad.

Here are the top 3.

1. Man throws a 3 month baby from moving car on the interstate killing the baby. What kind of monster can do that? This happened in Tampa, Florida. Check the link here.

2. Teacher kills a 10 year girl hitting her with a duster to her head. Well punishing kids is a common thing in Indian schools but shouldn't there be a limit to it. This happened in West Bengal, India. Check the link here.

3. Son kills father for not voting for the party he voted for. Well what can I say? Killing father for a vote, I wonder what kind of crazy people(fans) are there. This happened in Andhra Pradesh, India. Check the link here.

There are lot more news like these which makes me think why do people do what they do? Just felt like sharing some little facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment