Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy B'day to me !!!


So another year over... I got a year older... And what have I achieved... hmmm... well I won't say nothing but not up to the mark.... Anyway hope this year brings happiness to me.... (I thought that last year too but didn't work out the way I wanted)...

So was at my brother's place for this b'day... He is still at school.. So was thinking about my b'day when I was at Arlington. Remembered those days with cake on the face, coke on the hair, buttermilk, milk, sauce, mustard paste, eggs, tomatoes, oh my god.. oh forgot the main thing.. After everything thrown into the swimming pool... Well that was all not there this time... Just a little cake to my cheeks this time.... :)

Well my brother is a rich guy.. So he gave me a 1000 bucks for my B'day and also a Old Navy gift card. Thanks bro.... So I cut a nice chocolate cake, which is my favorite... and his room mates and a couple of his frnds from other rooms came... All were cracking jokes.. Was feeling good.. Was just like the times when I was in school..

I was just thinking where was I for the last five b'days....
2008 - Was in Plano, Tx.. My brother came to my place..
2007 - Was in California. Didn't cut a cake this year.. Don't know why..
2006 - Was at school... BT-218... Miss those days...
2005 - Was at Tirupathi, India.. Lucky me..
2004 - Well no clue.. forgot where I was...

5 resolutions I want to take from this b'day..
1. Get a Job... (Too long on bench..)
2. Buy a car.. (Ferrari.. anybody buying??)
3. Reduce weight.. (But how??)
4. Think more about my life than others..
5. Get married before 30.. hehehehe.. :)

I don't know how many of above I can accomplish.. Lets see.... ;)

In the end I wish myself a very very Happy Birthday!!!


14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gokul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Gokul...

    May all ur wishes come true

    ReplyDelete
  3. why did u hide ur age i can see only 2 in the pic... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Anna :)...may ur wishes come true very very soon :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish U Happy B'day Gokul, I wish u succeed in achieving all ur resolutions this yr...we r always there for u!!!

    & did u say 1000bucks, where were u my brother Rahul on my B'day?? just kidding...have fun & have a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jyothsna

    Thank you..

    @ Sujatha..
    Thank You.. it doesn't matter if I am 29 or 30.. What matters is I'm young at heart..

    @ Hemanth..
    Thanx bro...

    @ Venki
    Thanks bava.. I know couple of more brothers like him.. no need to worry in times like this... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many Happy Returns of the day Gokour.
    I wish you succeed in achieving your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Syamala....

    Thanks Vodina..

    ReplyDelete
  9. well... u forgot those important 2 resolutions ... soda and ... ahem ahem ... which u need to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gokul (annaya :-)),we are lucky to have a bro like u..i agree you are always young at heart :)...hope this year will bring you everything that u wanted and all my wishes for that :)
    Have a very Happy bday and a great year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ K3..
    hehehehe... sure will try.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Jyotsna...
    Thanks Jyotsna..

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very happy Bday annayya...coming to ur first and third resolutions...even I have the same resolutions right now [:P]
    So go get ur job done and tell me how !

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Divya...
    Thanks divya for the wishes.. I have to still figure out how to.. :P

    ReplyDelete