Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Phone, iPhone (OS 3.0)


Well well well.. The long awaited iPhone OS 3.0 is out.. I had to try for a long time installing it on my iPhone.. but it was giving me the same error again and again.. "Servers are unavialabe. try again later.. blah blah blah... " So tried again and again.. but didn't work.. So some how my internet got disconnected.. and suddenly I saw on my laptop it was installing... So by some network trick.. my iPhone got upgraded..

So the trick is .. if while updating ur iPhone to OS 3.0 it says that servers are not avilabe just disconnect your internet connection.... it works... but remember you have to disconnect your internet only after you click update in ur iTunes.. Once you do this.. your iPhone is all ready with the new OS 3.0..

So whats so good about this OS 3.0.... The best feature is ofcourse the copy and paste option which was missing all this time.. The other one is the voice recording.. now that is also a cool feature that is added to the iPhone.. The new address book is good... the call history is different.. you can now see the dialed called and received calls in a different way.. better than before.. hmm.. what else? oh ya.. another cool feature.. you can now shuffel while playing your songs just by shaking your iPhone.. cool ain't it..

So over all the new OS 3.0 is good.. But anyway my contract is getting over in another 2 - 3 months.. I am eyeing the new iPhone 3gS.... hopefuly I will buy that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment