Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Social Networks and Blogs

With so many social networks around I remember the first time I opened an account in Orkut. I always felt its waste of time for creating so many accounts in so many different networks like myspace, facebook, Hi5, etc..., etc.... I still get requests from my friends to join these networks but never felt like joining these networks. I feel its too much effort to open so many accounts in every network.. My friends say facebook is good.. and so is myspace.. but I never had interest in them.. only orkut is the social network which I use... here's my profile link from orkut.. Click Here.

Now regarding blogs.. when I first came to know about blogs... I thought as I don't have a lot of writing skills.. why bother... but opened an account any how.... well comes along with your gmail account so whats the harm.. first few days... full posting in the blog.. then in the middle... total stop.. then again I don't know what happened... seeing some blogs online.. I really felt I write much better... thus this blog... which is more frequent now a days..

Recently I also stated another blog.. its called "My Photo Blog." Well its not exactly my photos.. :) but it will also contain the pictures of places I have been too.. ... ;)..... its just a fun blog.. with more funny pictures I find online.. or pictures that come to me in emails.. Click Here... Viewer Discretion is Advised.. lol :P

So one day I was watching news and on Larry King saw that Aston Kutcher crossed a million followers on twitter..I was amazed.. WTF is twitter?? So went to twitter website... tried to figure out what twitter is.. 140 characters is too less I thought.... and finally I have a twitter account too.. To follow me just Click Here... Twittering if fun.. just login when you want and just type whats going on.. its just that simple.. Although I have just 10 followers right now, Hopefully I will have a million followers one day... lol....


2 comments: