Sunday, June 7, 2009

My B'day Gifts !!!!


So B'day is over and its time to share with you guys what I got on my b'day... Well first of all I want to thank my brother who bought me a lovely cake. Thanks bro. Then I want to thank my cousin and sister-in-law and nephew (Srikar) who also bought me another lovely cake.. and my nephew gave me a lovely card with his hand prints and foot prints on it. Thanks Srikar..

I would like to thank all the friends of my brother and his roommates who attended the party. I thank all my friends and family members who wished me.. on phone, on orkut, on my blog, in YM and in person... Thank you all for wishing me on my b'day.. means alot to me...

So now lets open the gifts.. what did I get on my b'day..

Well as I told my brother gave me a wonderful cake, a gift card and a 1000 bucks.. thanks bro.. my cousin and sister-in-law gave me two shirts.. thanks annaya and vodina.. and the best one came from my nephew.. a nice card that says.. "to my favorite UNCLE"... with his cute little hand prints and leg prints on it. thanks Srikar...

Well you people don't have to feel bad.. you guys can still send me gifts... I accept belated gifts too.... :)... Just kidding.. Wishing a person on their b'day is as good as getting them a gift. B'day is one of the happiest day in one's life and being a part of it is the nice gift you can give them.. Just wanted to show you guys the cute card my nephew gave me... Hence this post... And he is just 11 months old.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful :)...u got the awesome gifts for this birthday congrats bro :)...

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you also planning to give a card with your prints to Srikar on his brithday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Syamala: No, Gokul can't give a card with his prints to Srikar... It has to be a wall-poster, b'coz his prints won't fit on cards!!!! lol...

    Gokul: u r lucky to get such a wonderful gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ syamala..
    No I think a card will be too small for my prints..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ venki..
    Thanks ra.. I am lucky..

    ReplyDelete