Friday, January 11, 2008

I am SORRY!!!!



Hi Friends...


Here I am again with some thoughts. "I am Sorry". hmmm... why do we say that? Sometimes even the fault is not on our side we tend to say that. I think WHY? And the person on the receiving side really don't listen to you. That particular person starts ignoring you. You try to persue the person more and more and they don't even try to listen. Recently I came across a couple of lines somewhere I read and understood why it is so hard when you try to apologige to a person they keep pushing you away.
"Unfortunately, these days, when someone apologises, it is seen as either a sign of weakness or an admission of guilt."
So this is the reason. Now I understand. So my friends, the next time you apolozige to someone think twice before you do it. Is it really my fault? Does the person really worth it? And above all Why am I apoloziging? Remember everytime you are apoloziging you are becoming weak.
NOTE: Comments are always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I will stop sayin srry here on wards even if it is my mistake ;) just kiddin but the post really rocks and makes u understand the meanin of y or not to say srry wen u r not guilt keep postin dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it all boils down to the inner feelings the person who says "sorry" has. If he is really sorry for his actions, when he says "sorry" it will really penetrate you, and you will experience it..feel it...your heart will be full of compassion and forgiveness for that person....

    Many many people i have seen just say "sorry" at the mouth level....inside they don't feel sorry....not just when apologizing.....even when people are talking regularly, many of them just say things which they don't mean....they say so that they can get words from us or please others or talk their way out of an argument or just to enforce their superiority....

    Hard to believe such people...when you can't determine the motive of a person...better to maintain a distance with that person.....

    ReplyDelete