Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around!


CONGRATULATIONS INDIAN TEAM. What a comeback by the Indian team. Great game. India beat Australia in perth which was always been a graveyard for the sub-continent teams. India won the third test by 72 runs. What a great comeback. The way India palyed, they never gave a chance to the hosts. Breaking to 16-win steak by Australia once again, bringing them back to ground. After the sydney test, where like 99% of the people were not seeing a win coming at perth for India, and were expecting a 4-0 series whitewash saw some great cricket. I watched each and every ball of the test and I have to admit the way Indian players played was simply great. With lot of bad moments in the last game I wasn't expecting such a good result. Honestly, I admit, I was expecting a draw atmost, but a win by India never crossed my mind, not till the 2nd day. But on the end of the 4th day, its all over for Australia. And all over for Ponting too. I am happy the way India took revenge over the Aussies. The expected 4-0 suddenly is looks like chaning to 2-2. A series draw. That will be great. Another nail into Aussies coffin.

Hope that India will not be carried away with this moment and put a full effort in the oncoming test to make the series 2-2. The Ausies will come back hard and by hard I mean real hard. But as Adelaide is the place where India beat Australia last time when they were in Australia I hope India squares it all.

Truly said : "What Goes Around, Comes Around". Beware Aussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment